Tragedy or Farce?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Math is Evil

Ironically, I think I did best in the math section of the PSAT.
I don't like math because it makes you cold and analytical. Math is the bane of my existence; I long to make no sense whatsoever.
With English, you don't have to be rational and straightforward. You can do what you wanna do and screw whatever anyone or anything (besides proper grammar, which must always be followed) and pray for the best, because hope is a gift.
Theater is a bit like that, too. You don't have to be yourself, you get to pretend--for once--that you are who you are up on that stage and prance about like you own the place, even when you're being meek as a meercat.
Maybe I'm not getting myself through to you, and if I am, then good for you. But if I'm not, then good me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home