Tragedy or Farce?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PSAT

Today I took the PSAT. It was pretty fun, if you think about it. I got to struggle and in turn watch others struggle. The pathos was way up in there. I should prolly go to the highschool more often, to observe and report. Maybe that's what I'll do later...I mean, after I do whatever it is I want to do.
On that point, I've decided I want to major in English and minor in theater. I think that's the best way to go...But, maybe, then again, all life is superficial, and nothing is anything and vice-versa. Maybe we're stuck where we were meant to be, with no escape.
You know, I should stop being such a pessimist...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you come up with some pretty interesting ideas when you're being pessimistic. The only problem is halfway through an optimistic post you become pessimistic... which totally ruins the mood of the reader. It also probably ruins the mood of yourself, when you start a post have a specific mood in mind and try to keep it there. Or at least don't end exactly opposite of how you started.

And this is way longer than I intended it to be... and probably either doesn't make sense or isn't worth listening to. But it's a comment! *clamps hand over mouth* That's enough for today...

October 13, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home